Building Permit

Marilyn Ypes Architect Inc. Has Over 35 Years Of Experience In Obtaining Municipal Approvals.

You must obtain a building permit before you: construct any new building over ten square meters in area or place another structure, such as a mobile home, on your property, make renovations or repairs or add to a building, or change the use of a building.

Other Services

Contact Marilyn Ypes Architect Inc. - Architecture Firm In Marmora, ON

Quick Inquiry

Form Introductory Text

✓ Valid